30 August 2008

I'M ALREADY THERE - My First Youtube video

This is a beautiful song from Lonestar, "God bless those men with uniforms" I just like the song very much, the lyric and music too...I could listen to this song again and again without feeling bored.. definitely a very uplifting song. Don't mind about the video..hehe...I just woke up when I recorded this song and you can clearly see that on my face..huhuhu..This is the first song that I had managed to upload through youtube. I have decided to keep it here too..




MY VERSION OF I'M ALREADY THERE
Enjoy your listening

6 comments:

Boy said...

muhaha sir,

boleh tahan...pasti sumandak tertarik sama ko.

very2 memikat jiwa wanita..hehe

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Hahahah....sampai macam tu sekali..bisa tu..heheh

Anonymous said...

bah chegu sia tinguk ada tm touch lagi (tahi mata touch) hehe anyway nice version of I'm already there..wish can sing a duet song with you in future..hehehe..(maka2 suara sia mcm suara katak)
p/s thanks for the advice..well lama sudah bertangguh2 baru skrg ada closure. I think this is a beginning to something good.

Boy said...

ya sir..i agree

with urangranau said,but im not agree with suara katak dia.

di main2 jak tu..sir kami sokong kau.

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

....urangranau..sepa cakap sora kata nda laku..hehehe...tu leh pangil ujan..heheh..sia tau sora ko mesti ala2 auntie mariah carey..hehehehe....welcome back..

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

...Fredo...sia tau tu..orang sabah bilang inda pandai nyanyi..sia inda percaya...hampir 80% orng sabah nie mimang terrrer menyanyi...hehehe...abis banyak karaoke..gia...