27 December 2007

ANIMAL LOVER


I believe that animal deserved to be loved as much as we do. They are also part of God's creations in our very own world. My passion for animal has brought me to the utmost part of it when I managed to raised my my kittens without their cat mother. The cat mother died when it was chased and bitten by a dog. That was one of the cat s that I really loved for its nice and loving companionship if I may say so.

There were five of the kittens when one was killed by my own dog and the other one also died and I was not sure what was the actual caused of it. Now I have three survivor cats that I have managed to raise and I'm so proud of it.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Paladius..thats so saddddddd...they are soo darn cute..adoreable..loveable..I'm an animial lover..My Grandmother gave me a brudey hen when i was about 10..so thats all i had..but she layed her eggs..under logs in our back yard...but neigbours dog..(i'll never forget da hen fighting for its life)..and killed it...leaving da eggs..so i took da eggs in da house .put them in a box..and placed them on a heat register...waited 21 days...I would check them every day in warm water..if they floated theres chickens inside..if they sunk..chickens died..but anyways...to make a long story short..lol I hatched lmao...3 roosters and one chicken...now when they grew up...da 3 roosters fought over da chicken so badly they they each had their beaks just ripped off..bloody...from fighting..wahh..so mom gave them away..except for da poor featherless chicken..who was plucked to death from da 3 roosters...lol...hows that for animial lover storey? hahahahaha....Jeannie...Canada

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

cool to hear from you mdf. Thanks for sharing your story. It's really amazing.