23 December 2007

MY ANGLES CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KL



Leo and Dan came to my house. Earlier on we had breakfast in a coffee shop named BEBAS. Just like usual I had bubur ayam @ chicken porridge, Dan and Leo biasalah mesti makan mee sup tuuutt.....oppsss censored. We had a few dim sum @ Chinese foods cooked in a Chinese manner...huh! Tarabang telinga bah!

If hadn't been Leo I wouldn't be able to use my wireless modem, thanks to Loe for bringing back the sound of my pc into alive again and for re-configuring my wireless modem. I now can freely surf within my house premise. Wow! totally awesome!

Dan, Thank for rearranging@ reconstructing my blog into the latest version of it. Almaklmumla, I haven't checked my blog for periods of months already. Busy bah kaka!

Aduh! all my nephews and nieces are home now... Just now my sis came to knock my room. Pheeewwiiitttt! Ada jemputan meginum gia d sebalah rumah...heheheh.... baru 23hb Dec bah nie...bah...kama...

P/s: Siou nopo dogo tompinai ngaawi.... blog ku nopo nga nokotulis ih sunud do urang puti...abis gia nga...hara dogo tongo tompinai mantad luar negeri do momiruba doho hiti blog diti...siou kio!...Poinsikou..

2 comments:

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Memain gia c Dan tu sampai tebuka buka nepe tu baju...

LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

mujahahahah...men basar pla perut aku....hehehe