13 October 2008

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLE WATER

Just want to dedicate the song to my very special friend for being bridge over trouble water just a while ago. I had problem with my display card and the message kept showing and my pc went off occasionally, unfortunately I didn't understand the message..heheh...budu..ne cigu.. luckily I found Oiga @tanakvagubaino accidentally at Andrik's shoutbox..hehehe...blogging is so beautiful... so this one is goes out to OIGA and Andrik of course if I had't been to his blog ... :D Domo Arigato guys... :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sya tolong setakat yg mampu baitu. Ko yg berusaha jg giatu :D Anyway, thanks 4 the lovely song Nit :D Bulih tahan ko nyanyi.. mcm artis :D

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Thank you so much to you too. Macam artis tapi bukan artis...hahaha.... kampung bogia...hehehe.. :D

-Gina G- said...

Smart la ko nyanyi ni! Buli masuk AF sudah tu next year

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Ai Gina...hehehe... tima kc...AF?? buli ka urang tua masuk...hahaha.. :D

Andrik McVean said...

@nit..thanks for the song...thats so lovely...

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Andrik... no problem anytime...:D

ANTI PILAK(PTI) said...

Lawalah...cikgu, blh masuk af..wakil dari kgu....

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Antipilak...adada memain gia ko punya nick ne..heheh... masuk af ka..hehehe... kampung2 gia ne.. :D