5 September 2008

6th SEPTEMBER 2008 - SELAMAT DATANG HARIJADI KU


My late parents Mr. Najir & Mrs. Victoria
May you be rest in peace


Hahahaha....to some of us it is may be too difficult to reveal our real age, we rather hide ourselves behind our biological age..but it's all right - for me it's no harm telling people your real age, why should we be ashamed to admit that we are adding numbers from years to years....Semuanya bergantung pada kita...nda payah takut bah tu umur btambah..hahaha...durang bilang numbers saja...kalu kita asyik mengira tu umur nanti banyak tension...yang penting u feel comfortable with yourself and be willing to accept yourself as who you are and the inner person within...huhuhu..

First of all, I want to thank God for being always be my true saviour, if it is not HIS consent I won't be able to enjoy and to live to the fullest of my life. Thank you Lord Jesus.

I would also want to say how much I'm in debted to my late father who passed away on 2005 and to my late mother in 1997 - Thank you so much mum and dad... tanpa kamu siapala saya. Thanks for the unconditional love that you had shared with me.

To all my family, relatives and friends I want to thank you for everything for the love, understanding and friendship that you bring, for the laughter, cry and joy you willing to share with me. God bless everyone....

bah..jangan cakap sia tipu umur sia lagi ah..hahaha...

HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY TO ME

PLEASE REMEMBER ME




The song I have choosen for my birthday...PLEASE REMEMBER ME...

No comments: