21 September 2008

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - NIT & DOUG

I was browsing all the songs which I saved in my singsnap studio when I found my duet song with a friend from United Kingdom, named Doug Owen. We share the same interest that is singing, I first sort of met him when he came and posted his feedback to all the songs which I had recorded in the sims on stage - it is a karaoke site where you can record your song almost like karaoke but you have to have certain equipment in order to acheive desired sound effects.

He was quite timid at that time and I kept telling him that he has a wonderful voice @ unique voice - we later on moved to another karaoke site - the SingSnap - this is where I recorded all the songs which I posted into the youtube - It was quite fun and still is.....

This song that I was about to feature is a song entitled WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD, It was recorded Feb 7th, this year. At that time I haven't got any of the equipment I have had now... but I still think it's still sound so wonderful.. (sia ja kali perasaan ne..trima sja la)


2 comments:

-Gina G- said...

Uiyo Nit, mana satu part ko nyanyi tu? yang mula2 kah?

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Hahahaha...ia..yg basar sora tu kawan sia hehehe...